Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Reminder

The Sacramento Film Festival was a wonderful experience.  I was honored to co-chair a panel with Lew Hunter.  He's not only a wonderful teacher, he's a kind and generous man.  The turn out was great and there were some wonderful questions asked by all who attended.

I have some more things coming up, including a writing seminar of my own in Sacramento on Saturday, May 22nd.  Stay tuned.  Also, I'll be leaving on May 1st to return to Manhattan, Kansas (where I grew up).  I've been invited by the high school drama department to be a guest resident artist and work with the kids.  I did the same thing three years ago and had great fun.  I'm looking forward to it.  While I'm in Manhattan I'm also going to have an adult writing workshop on Sunday, May 8th.  I hope to see old friends while I'm in Manhattan.

Remember everyone...keep writing.

1 comments :

  1. Bill Curnutte said...

    Tell us about the Manhattan workshop when you get home.