Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Seminar

I've got another screenwriting seminar coming up on August 28th and August 29th.  That's Sat. and Sun.  1:00 to 5:00 each day.  The last seminar was GREAT fun and I think EVERYONE got something good from the work.  By the way, if you do come, you'll be writing.  I don't like to just sit around and talk about screenwriting.  I'm a big believer in doing. 

If you'd like to know more about me and reserve your spot for this next seminar go to my consulting page.  You'll be signed up for the seminar once you pay for it via pay pal.  The cost is $200.

I LOVE teaching and my biggest goal is to inspire folks to write.  I'm also a believer in writing because you LOVE to write and HAVE to write, not because you think you're going to get rich selling the next blockbuster screenplay.  It's ALWAYS a long shot.  That doesn't mean you can't dream big.  It simply means, I think you'll be much happier if you focus on the work and not the end results.

I also want to encourage folks to send me questions here.  There's no charge for answering a few questions.  :-)  I hope to see a few of you at this next seminar.  And remember...think small, dream big.

0 comments :